General conditions governing eligibility and admission
- Applicants for traineeships must meet the following conditions:
- be aged at least 18 and maximum 35 on the traineeship start date;
- be nationals of a Member State of the European Union unless the provisions of Article 21 apply;
- share the values of the Group;
- have a university degree (at least a BA or equivalent degree), unless the provisions of Article 25 apply;
- have a thorough knowledge of English or French. A good knowledge of another of the official languages of the European Union is desirable.
- The Group shall promote equal opportunities, ensure gender balance and exclude all types of discrimination as referred to in the Charter of Fundamental Rights. Selection and recruitment procedures are adapted to ensure that they do not disadvantage candidates with disabilities.